Wednesday, January 28, 2009

intro.....

Well I guess I should finally welcome you to this, my blog! I have been wanting to do this for a long time and thanks to Brit, I am learning and taking the time to do it! As you can see my family is the most important thing to me. I love them all and know that no matter what or how we bug, irritate, or just flat out make each other mad, we will always be here for each other. Just ask James! He lives in a house full of girls! (Even the animals are all girls, except Cuomo but then he acts like a girl!) Anyway my life is good! I wake up everyday with people surrounding me that love me! Sometimes I might not appreciate it as much as I should, but see the good thing about that is that they forgive me and continue to love me! The other thing that I love is my pets! Yes, they too can "rain on my parade" but then I look at them and just smile! Ain't they cute!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's SOOO wonderful to see what you and your family have been up to and I can't wait to hear more. I love the Clemmon's family!!!

Love Sister Argyle :)

Tam said...

Hi Lori!
Welcome to blogging. It's so fun!
Tam

Misty said...

Who hoo!!! You are finally a blogger! =) You are going to be obsessed...it is the best.

Do you think you have enough animals? You have more animals than kids. Kinda funny! =)

Papa Randy said...

Well good golly miss molly, welcome to the blog world Cuz. Now don't just give us a tantalizing taste and then not blog for days. That is cruel and inhumane. Make a commitment to your fans and be true. Remember no one is youer than you. You go girl. C U LATER CUZ.

Keri and Merrill Tew said...

Grats on entering the blogging world. Welcome welcome welcome! XD

Love ya!