Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Something New?

Okay...so the Super Bowl is over and the Puppy Bowl too! I must say that the highlight of the game was watching my wonderful but crazy husband going through his highs and lows! At one point in the game (when the Red team was winning) he would do this dance......no you think you know it.....but no! This was so off the wall....and then he would tell me that he won the bet ( I still have no idea what he's talking about!) but then the Yellow team started winning! Well all I can say is that I never saw him so quiet! Bet was off! Then the Red team did something and it was back on! This went on and then finally the Yellow team won!!! That meant that I won!!! Well he told me how we were not to bet and that it was wrong and that the Super Bowl was so dumb! So I guess I will be sending out invitations to the "Roof Party" that will be going on very soon! The host of your party will be on the roof with a "special" outfit on and a dance that you will never EVER forget! Please bring your cameras! So for now....this is something new! (Not really! I always win!)

5 comments:

Misty said...

Oh you know I'm coming to the "roof party"! You better invite me. I would do anything to watch my brother in humiliation! =)

Papa Randy said...

If Cousin James is dancing on the roof, I want a front row seat. Is there a speedo involved? Consider this my RSVP!!!

momma elms said...

HAHAHA!!!!
This I gotta see!

Samantha said...

It's so cool that you have a blog now. I miss you guys!

SoCalWoodworker said...

great to finally see ya on the web chic :)

Don Reynolds