Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well I guess I should post about something. I'm not sure how this whole thing works. Several things have been going on in my life. (Yes I do have one, Kinda!) and it has made me stop and think about certain things. I love my family! I love James and all the crazy things he does and says! I love that we have been together for 22 years and not killed each other! Although I thought at one time it might have happened! And now I could not imagine life without him. I have 3 beautiful daughters that I truly love and laugh with daily! Britney, my oldest, is my 1st born and according to her, my favorite? She is a "special" girl! Lindsay is my middle girl. She was a little girl that would cry often for her mommy. In fact she would always cry for me. Not so much anymore. Yes they all grow up! Then there is Kaitlyn. She was our "surprise" baby! She makes us all laugh and keeps us on our toes. I could go on and on about each one of them and hopefully as I continue to keep this blog up you will see why I want to brag so much.

2 comments:

Britney said...

I AM the favorite!!! I'm glad you are figuring this out and putting your mad blogging skills to use!! It's time to add you to Britney's Blog roll and introduce you to the world.

momma elms said...

You have much to brag about. I think your girls are GREAT!!!! And why wouldn't they be? They have a GREAT mom that taught them how to be wonderful people.